Approved by AICTE, N.Delhi
Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
(College Code - 033)
For corporate interaction and placement activities, the Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology (MBA Institute) is having separate Corporate Resource Cell (CRC) to:
• Assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
• Assist students to develop and implement successful job search strategies.
• Work with faculty members, department Heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training/internship programs.
• Assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
• Serve the community by providing access to our campus wide activities & career resources.
• Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
• Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
• Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
• Up gradation of the students skill sets commensurate with the expectations of the industry.
• Generation of awareness in the students regarding future career options available to them.
• Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
• Assisting our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
We look forward to the visit of interested organizations to RKGIT for mutually beneficial interactions. Organizations interested in Placement Activities are requested to confirm their participation by sending us the response sheet by mail to: